Well, ES File Explorer for PC is among the file-sharing softwares, through which we can share files between different devices. While using this app, you can transmit images, music, videos, movies, apps and many other files without any mobile data, USB or any cables. In case, you just require a local Wi-Fi connection.
One more feature is that this software is not only used for file sharing but also works in managing files on your device. ES File Explorer assist you to confirm that all files and programs on your device are fully structured and properly managed. File sharing through SMB in the local network is the built-in feature of ES File Explorer, by this feature you can easily transfer files between your PC and Android device.
So if you are looking for a free file manager? Then ES File Explorer has been helping millions of Android users worldwide with its influential features. Using this app allows you to experience what it’s like having a desktop manager on your personal smart device. A file manager is not at all difficult as one might think. Arbitrating from the widely held smartphone owners, many have already come across the real purpose of a file manager most above all on embedded devices.
Downloading Process of ES File Explorer for your PC
For downloading successfully on your PC, you need to follow these instructions carefully. As most of the smart phone applications require an emulator to run on PC, same thing is happened here. Following are the three methods for installing ES File Explorer File Manager in PC:
- Install ES File Explorer File Manager in PC via Andy Software
- Install ES File Explorer File Manager in PC via Bluestacks
- Install ES File Explorer Manager in PC via Nox Player
Via Andy Software
- To download the android emulator, we will download the software Andy as it is free to use as well.
- Now start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file which you have downloaded.
- When the software is ready to use, start it and complete the sign up process and login with Google Play account.
- Open the Google play store app and use its search tool to search ES File Explorer download.
- As you find out the ES File Explorer, now start the installation.
- Next open the file and you can now use ES File Explorer on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to follow the pinch function to zoom in and out.
- You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing any game: Andy remote control app.
That were all about the download procedure of ES File Explorer. Enjoy!
One more thing is that you can also use or download Bluestacks Emulator for downloading ES File Explorer. Bluestacks is same like the Andy Software, and free to use. To download Bluestacks, Click on this link and follow the same procedure as mentioned above.
Via Nox Player
Follow the below mentioned steps:
- First install the Nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Click on tab searcher and search for: ES File Explorer File Manager
- Install ES File Explorer File Manager on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play ES File Explorer File Manager on your PC.
- That’s all.
Features of ES File Explorer:
These are the following features are present in this app, and you will really enjoy them to have:
- This app has an exclusive feature called Remote File Manager. Using this feature, you can easily manage your files on your phone through the computer.
- ES File Explorer assists you to delete junk files from your device. With this, you can rise the storage space of your device. And also it helps you to speed up your device.
- With this app, you can compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files and also create encrypted ZIP files.
- This is a very compatible app, which means that there is no annoyance while using explorer.
- It also supports you to classify, uninstall, backup and create shortcuts to your applications installed on your device.
- This file explorer has built-in audiences and players for various file types.
- It permits you to manage your files using the feature of cut, copy, paste, rename and compress operations. You can enjoy all the features of the ES File Explorer for PC for completely free of cost.
New updates of ES File Explorer
- Root updates for Android version 5.0 and other system limits
- Bug fixes on error issues about Android version Kit Kat 4.4
- User interface improvements
- Layout guide for the older and newer settings
- Better optimization for Android 6.0
- Enhanced RAR decompression feature
- Increase access to FTP and SMB domain name set-ups.
- The settings page increases hidden functions of home structure file.
- Improved gesture delusion of video player
- Fix other identified bugs
Why Downloading ES File Explorer for PC?
The following features will suggest that why you should download ES file explorer for windows.
- Access/Manager Data: through this app, you can easily access all types of files.
- Inbuilt File Openers: It has its own file launchers for audio files, video files, documents, and zip files.
- Cloud Connectivity: You can connect cloud platforms such as google drive, dropbox, etc and sync the data.
- Directory Access: If you have the origin access on your device then you can edit the root directory of your smartphone.
- Memory Cleaner: It wipes the memory at regular intervals of time so that you get better speed on your device.
- Hide Media: It also works to hide media files from gallery.
ES File Explorer Alternatives:
- Android Device Manager
- Lenovo Share it
- Zarchiver for Windows PC
These all are the option through which you can download and install ES file explorer on your PC. I hope this guide has assisted you to use ES file explorer on pc. If you have any questions related the android emulator or file explorer then you can ask them freely in the comments box below. Regards!
Wyze Cam for PC | Free Download
BlueParrott Headset Review | Updated 2020 Review
5 Best Studio Headphones Under $100
Top 6 Best Dj Headphones | 2020 Updated List
Best Wireless Earbuds Under 30$