Welcome to the world of Video Editing tools, well every one of us are already aware of this modern time along with modern technology. In the periods of vlogging, time lapses videos, slow-motion videos, nature shots, and other landscape video shots everyone is having passion about it. As I am also a hobbyist photographer and videographer and use multiple apps for editing such as Kinemaster for pc and inshot most of the times.
Kinemaster is the only app to deliver lots of features and professional video editor for all the stages like android, iOS, and windows phone. Now you can also download the Kinemaster app on your PC to edit images, videos, and also you can trim multiple audio tracks, volume envelops control, etc. Here in this article, we will guide you to download Kinemaster for PC, keep reading this article to get more info.
You can download kinemaster for pc using below mentioned link:
What is Kinemaster?
Kinemaster is most prevalent and best free video editor app for android users. But now you can download Kinemaster for PC/windows or Laptop and all other devices. Through using the Kinemaster app you can edit your videos and images. This Kinemaster is the best choice for YouTubers and short filmmakers. The Kinemaster app will upkeep multiple layers of videos, images, trimming/cutting videos, 3D transitions, multi-track audio and etc. There is no need to buy a paid version of video editor, the Kinemaster is totally free to edit your videos and images. So download it quickly.
Each video needs some kind of editing to make it more convincing and attractive, for that you require application or software. There are numerous video editing applications available on the internet but not all justify the purpose, most of the video editing applications dearth in productivity, so it becomes really important for you to use the best video editing software and one of such application is Kinemaster.
Features of KineMaster
It offers the following features to make your videos and images more interesting and attractive.
- Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, text, handwriting video clips
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing, and slicing
- Run with All versions
- Instant preview anytime
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls
- Speed control for video clips
- Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
- A variety of themes, animations, and visual and audio effects
- Supports all the video formats.
- Automatically optimize the unsupported videos.
- You can also download additional filters, effects, and audio apart from inbuilt limitations.
- You can preview your video after every edit.
- It gives the effects of Photoshop and aftereffects.
- It has real-time video recording feature. This feature uses your webcam and mic to record a video and audio.
- You can directly share your final video to a social network like facebook, youtube, instagram etc.
How to Download KineMaster for PC? (Steps)
Now I will justify you some easy Steps which will help you to download and Install Kinemaster on PC. You just need to follow these steps:
1. First you need to download android Emulator on your PC.
2. Once you have downloaded the emulator, look out for Play Store.
3. Sign-in your Google-Account on Play Store.
5. Now search for Kinemaster and install the app.
6. The installation is similar as an Android device.
7. Open the Kinemaster App, make essential settings if provoked on screen.
8. Now you can do all the edits with on your PC with Kinemaster.
Now you must be thinking about emulator that what it is and how to download it, so no need to be panic because I will explain the whole procedure to you.
What’s Emulator and How it works?
An emulator is a software that allows one computer system to act like another computer system. For running Apps on Windows or Mac, the emulator performs like an Android system that can be installed on the PC. And the Kinemaster App from Store is installed through the emulator. The best and the most used emulators are:
- Nox Player
Now we will discuss about the downloading and installation procedure of these emulators that will further assist in installation of Kinemaster on PC.
Kinemaster installation Procedure via Bluestacks
- First of all you need to download and install Bluestacks on your PC. Simply follow this link to install the application on your PC.
- Bluestacks Download
- After the installation process is finished, you can run the file by setting it up.
- Then you have to create a Google Account or log into your existing account through which you can run Kinemaster.
- Next open the Google Play Store and search for “Kinemaster”.
- Pick the Kinemaster app and wait for a few seconds for it to install.
- Now that you have downloaded the Kinemaster app in your PC or laptop. You can start using the Kinemaster app to create video files with amazing effects.
- Installing Kinemaster from the emulator is as simple as installing any app on your phone. But if you don’t want to install the Play Store version and you have the APK file of some other version, you can install that also.
- Now you can visit to the File Explorer option from the emulator.
- From there, tap on the version of Kinemaster you want to install and click on Install.
- A message box will appear popping for command prompt. Click on “Yes” or “No” for app permission prompt.
- The app shall start installing in a few seconds. It will be finished within a few seconds.
- Once the app has been installed, you can find it in your menu.
Kinemaster comprises the free version as well as the paid version. You can use the Kinemaster for free for personal or non-commercial use because the free version of Kinemaster gives you the final file containing the watermark which will be visible on your videos. For gaining the full paid version Kinemaster you need a subscription, you can subscribe it on a monthly or yearly basis depending upon your ease.
Kinemaster Installation via Nox Player
Here are simple steps to Download KineMaster on PC through Nox.
- Visit to the Nox Player Website.
- Download and Install the file on your Windows or Mac PC same as above.
- Open the Emulator for the initial setup. The Nox will look and work exactly like an Android Mobile.
- If you have the KineMaster APK on your computer, drag that file onto Nox to install or download the App from Play Store.
- Once the App is fruitfully installed you can start using the KineMaster and create great videos.
KineMaster Installation via Memu
MEmu is a common Android Emulator for Windows. It is proficient for playing high-end Apps and games on PC if the system has the minimum system requirement for the Memu Players for smooth working. It supports a high level of customization and I think KineMaster is very much friendly to run smoothly on the MEmu.
The emulator enables the virtualization for your PC and it also delivers great performance for unified and dedicated graphics. The best thing about the emulator is it is compatible with Intel, Nvidia and AMD driven Windows.
1. Download the MEmu Player for Android. The software works on even low power Windows PC.
2. Now launch the stock browser and search for KineMaster App.
3. Download the App and Install it on MEmu
4. now enjoy the KineMaster App on Computer PC.
System Requirement for Kinemaster
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 | Basic Mac OS
- CPU: Basic Dual-core from Intel | AMD
- GPU: Any basic GPU Processor like NVIDIA GeForce | AMD Radeon, etc
- 2 GB of RAM
- 2 GB of free storage
How to Download KineMaster on PC Without Watermark?
You can download and install Kinemaster on PC without any watermark on the final saved video through either paying or subscribing for the premium version or installing the Full Unlocked KM App.
For installing KM Unlocked App on your PC you just need to install any Emulator. Download the KM Modified app and install the APK in the emulator. You can start editing the videos without any watermark by using all the unlocked features. To Buy the Premium KM app just install the Kinemaster from Play Store inside the emulator and buy the subscription package.
How to use KineMaster for PC?
If you want to use KineMaster for the first time, then these steps will really assist you to edit your videos and images. The KineMaster video editor app is very simple to use and very user-friendly. So users can edit their videos and images very easily and through basic knowledge. Here we guide you to use the KineMaster video editor app on your PC.
After installing KineMaster on your PC, just follow the below steps to use the KineMaster video editor app.
- First of all launch the KineMaster app on your PC.
- Select the videos or images that you want to edit.
- Now the KineMaster app offers multiple options to you to edit the videos and images.
- You can see the options on your PC screen like trim, text, music, and more.
- Pick your desired options to edit your videos and images.
- Now you can use all the features on the KineMaster video editor app. And also update your KineMaster pro version for more features.
These are the simple steps to use KineMaster on your PC. You can edit your images and videos for making them more attractive.
Frequently Asked Questions
1: What Video Formats does Kinemaster Support?
- MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
2: Does Support Chrome Key?
Yes! KM App supports chroma key feature for compositing or adding video layer. It helps you create a green screen to add any VFX effects to improve the media file edit.
3: Does Kinemaster have a Watermark?
Yes, Kinemaster comes with a watermark on its projects. But you can pay and remove the watermark or download the updated versions and get a fully-featured KM app for free.
With the above mentioned emulators you can run the Kinemaster App on Windows or Mac PC without any issues as the app is proficient of running even in low-end PC due to the minimum requirements of the tool. I hope this article was helpful. Do comment below for any queries or support. And if you want to know about more apps like KM, then you can check; Filmorago, inshot, Power Director, Viva video and many others. Thanks!
You can also check:
Best Wireless Earbuds Under 30$
Top 10 Anonymous Chat Apps | Updated List 2020
WIFI Connected But No Internet! How to Fix?
Best Photo Viewer for Windows 10
Top 12 Best FM Transmitter Apps for Android and iOS
Top 4 Best Portable CD Players In 2020
Best Night Vision Apps for Android [Updated 2020]
Top 12 Free Beat Making Software [Updated List 2020]
Top 14 TeamViewer Alternatives [Updated List 2020]
The 100 Best Skyrim Mods You Should Download