Today here we decided to enlist the top rated and best featured Photo Viewer for Windows 10. If you are a user of windows 10 and looking for the best photo viewer software giving best results then you are the right place. You should thorough this article so that you can find the best one related to you.
Recently, when you desired to view any photo stored on your device, the best photo viewer for Windows was the one built-in. It was rightly known as Windows Photo Viewer. Today here are many photo viewers that are competing that one built-in software and giving more generous results.
So, in this article, we have compiled some of the best Windows 10 photo viewer apps for your device. Some of these apps of the list also run on older versions as well.
Top 8 Best Photo Viewers for Windows 10
- Microsoft Photos
- ACDSee Ultimate
- 123 Photo Viewer
- Faststone Image Viewer
- Apowersoft Photo Viewer
- Movavi Photo Viewer
- Google Photos
1. Microsoft Photos
If you’re Windows 10 user, then this Photos app is possibly most willingly accessible Windows picture viewer you can find anyplace. You don’t need to install the app as it is already installed on Windows 10. So, you can start making your modified Windows photo gallery within minutes, even if you just got a new PC from the stock.
- This image viewer for Windows has a great and close-fitting UI that goes in line with other Microsoft-made applications.
- Picture organizing feature is better on this image viewer.
- Automatically organizes photos and videos in a little timeline.
- You can import photos from device folders and external storage media such as smartphones, cameras, etc.
- The built-in search box runs great. It can do background based hunts.
- Offers Share button to send photos and videos directly from within the app and upload them to cloud facilities.
- Microsoft Photos app comprises a built-in video editor that runs fine enough for little editing.
- Sometimes it gives performance problems, doesn’t run smoothly or loads images fastly.
2. ACDSee Ultimate
The feature that differentiates ACDSee Free from other apps that makes it the best Windows photo viewer is that it permits you to view files inside ZIP files without extracting them. Additionally, you can use ACDSee to do simple photo editing. It is conceivable to correct exposure, colors, contrast and even fix red-eye effect to improve the overall look of an image. Occasionally photo viewers run a bit slowly, but ACDSee permits you to rapidly browse and edit your images.
- Excellent photo editing abilities
- Fast performance
- The ability to zoom in
- Mouse wheel is too sensitive.
3. 123 Photo Viewer
123 Photo Viewer has been everywhere since 2014 and bids itself as the best image viewer for the users who don’t want to deal with much display and show.
- This image viewer for Windows comes with hassle-free navigation and simple UI.
- Users can add and view photos from local folders and One Drive cloud storage.
- Exchanging between images is very easy, can be done with a mouse.
- Offers different filters and effects for editing an image.
- Also pair up as a slideshow viewer for those who want to sit back and ease.
- Group image format change: The feature permits you to change the format of multiple images at the same time.
- It runs popular image formats including JPEG, PNG, etc., as well as, GIF and WEBP animated photos.
- The look and feel of this Windows image viewer app might not plea to some users.
- It doesn’t automatically sense folders and images on your computer.
4. Faststone Image Viewer
Additional feature of FastStone is group photo editing. In adding, the latest announcement of the program can boost some useful purposes. Now it is likely to work with arcs, levels, lighting as well as use Unsharp Mask and Clone & Heal tools. FastStone runs different file formats plus RAW.
- Diverse tools for basic picture editing
- Great keyboard controls
- Fast speed
- Some features are lacking.
- Lack of photo editing.
5. Apowersoft Photo Editor
Apowersoft is a company based software of Hong Kong which sorts utility features for Windows operating system. I have used the Apwoersoft’s screen recording tool also, and Apowersoft Photo Viewer doesn’t dissatisfy also.
- The user display of this app is great, but directing through the app is not cool.
- This Windows 10 picture viewer runs a flexible range of image formats, including PNG, BMP, RAW, GIF, TIFF, etc. Also, works with PSD file format used in Photoshop.
- Also run as a PDF reader app.
- Packed with built-in photo editing tool that miens like MS Paint.
- Offers group images editing to change their formats and file names.
- It comprises a screenshot tool with diverse modes.
- The display panel at the bottom blurs automatically, which makes the app problematic to use and irritating.
- Even though exporting images, you can nonstop add an entire folder of images.
- Can’t be used as a photo organization tool for Windows, user can only view images which need to be burdened every time.
6. Movavi Photo Viewer
Movavi photo viewer software permits you to knowingly speed up your workflow. Now you will forget about sitting in front of the computer for hours and organizing your photos. Don’t waste your time finding through different folders to find the useful file. The app permits you to split your work based on subject, client, or model using tags. With Movavi, you can also crop, flip and rotate multiple photos or work with each photo separately.
- Runs 60 different image formats.
- Fast and dependable software
- Group resize photos
- Easy to use
- Lack feature of working with large images.
With XnView, you can work with different photos all together, having more than one case of the program unlocked. XnView features a collection of choices to modify the settings. It also delivers a drag-and-drop feature and color organization. Also, you can tag images, install extra plugins and select among 45+ languages.
- Well-matched with Linux, Windows and Mac OS
- Photo rating feature available.
- Basic picture editing features.
- The feature of tagging photos.
- The group image handling features could work better.
8. Google Photos
Google Photos is not a habitual photo viewer of Windows 10, but it can be a very supportive tool in today’s age of cross-device skill. What I mean is most of us capture pictures using our phones. With Google Photos, you can store all the photos and videos on the cloud storage and access them anytime on your PC or phone anywhere by entering your ID.
- It supports a many of image formats.
- Google Photos gives access to photos and videos on multiple devices.
- Releases up space on your computer by keeping data in the cloud.
- You can upload photos from your PC and phone.
- Supports image editing features such as crop, rotate, filters, etc.
- Can automatically fix images captured in bad lighting conditions.
- Effortlessly create albums and share with other people.
- A committed app doesn’t exist.
- Needs an internet connection to view your image stored in the cloud
So this were all about the best photo viewer software for windows 10. In case you find any question or queries feel free to comment below. Thanks!