PUBG PC Game download process, which is also known as Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds, is basically an Android mobile game is among the biggest battle game category. PUBG has easily covered the level of Fortnite and giving its global audience a unique way of undergoing strategic and genuine multiplayer competition among one hundred players, with just one of them being welcomed as the sole survivor. In order to attract such huge admiration, developers from Tencent have managed to devotedly make the PC version of this game to Android stage, remembering all the immersive gameplay, sub-systems and various methods of play, while presenting new elements such as efficient touch-friendly interface and full access to new graphical customization options.
Pubg is a Battle Royale game, a third person shooting game where each player is left to his own devices. Free-fell onto an island that has been emptied of its populations but not of its infrastructure, you will have to eliminate the 99 other participants, gathering the weapons and vehicles that populate the area, hiding, setting traps and being on the lookout for the slightest change.
A mainstream of gamers depend on PC for playing PUBG. So here’s how you can effortlessly download and play PUBG on PC, PUBG Lite, and PUBG Mobile on almost any Windows computer or system.
Features of PUBG
- PUBG Mobile, the world’s most popular battle royal game, now accessible on your Windows PC.
- Play the popular Android version on your home PC or laptop.
- Fully-featured multiplayer experience, with full player sum and all play modes.
- Improved for desktop, with full support for better and smoother version modes.
- Supports keyboard, mouse, and gamepad controls.
- Full support for online gameplay, voice chat, team play, an online marketplace, and more.
- Regularly updated and highly stable.
- 100% FREE for use.
Minimum Requirements for PUBG PC
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space.
PUBG PC Game Downloading Procedure
If you want to download Pubg on your PC, then you can do this through using emulators, as you know that emulators are the software designed for running android applications on your PC system. So here we will discuss the procedures to download Pubg on PC.
There are actually many emulators that you can install to run Pubg, such as:
- Nox Player
- Memu Player
- Remix OS
- Tencent Gaming Buddy
Pubg via Bluestacks
- First you need to install the Bluestacks from the official website, www.bluestacks.com/download
- Next you need to create your account or sign-up procedure on the emulator.
- Now mention the PUBG in the search section of the Bluestacks and click to search.
- Here you will navigate to Pubg game same like google play store.
- Now install Pubg game, and play to enjoy.
- That were all about Pubg on PC.
Pubg via other Emulators
- Well the procedure is same for each emulator as I have mentioned above for Bluestacks. The thing is that you need to download your desired emulator from the official website first.
- Next create your account on emulator.
- Search for Pubg in the emulator app.
- And install the game to play and enjoying time.
It is not that much complex procedure to run Pubg through emulators. Simply download and run.
Procedures to Play Pubg on PC
We have many ways to play PUBG Mobile on PC, such as through:
- Android Emulators
- Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Cast Mobile Screen on Laptop or Computer
- Directly Install the game into your PC
Pubg on PC via Tencent Gaming Buddy
- Firstly you will have to download Tencent Emulator from the website.
- So now you have to install Tencent buddy emulator on pc, now you have to create folder and then you will get Tencent Emulator after that you have to install.
- After that, now you will get that installing section so you have to click the green install button and you can also customize settings.
- After that now you will see that the game download process will start.
- After completing all the steps now you can play your favorite PUBG game on your pc without the graphics card.
Pubg on PC via Steam (Paid)
Now you know that how to download PUBG for PC free of cost, in that method emulator required. In this section, you know about the official PC version of PUBG which cost around $10. Steam is a digital distribution platform for buying and playing online games. Steam offers installation and automatic update of the game. You can Buy PUBG PC on Steam. You have to create an account for buying PUBG PC after that enter your name billing address, then pay the amount via credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Make sure your PC has all the minimum requirements; or else your game will not run smoothly.
Cast Mobile on PC
Well mobile casting is another technique or feature of updated phones on which you can mirror screen of your phone with TV. It can be done through Wi-fi connection or hotspot network. It is a simple trick to play game on PC.
Download Pubg Game on PC
Or lastly, you can also download game officially on your PC. But it is little bit difficult.
- Download the PUBG PC setup.exe File – Link
- After that, double click to run the .exe file.
- On the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds installation window, select the “I agree to the terms” option and click on Next.
- After that, select the location or directory to Install the game (At least 30GB disk space required).
- Then, select the Install option to start the game installation.
- While installing the game, it asks for the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) Licence key, the installation continues only if you provide a valid Licence key.
- Enter the Licence Key: 4MMP21-MZZ1WA-PPMZ1P-VPCPUZ and click on the “Validate” option.[I Personally checked the Licence key and found its working that’s why I am sharing the code with you. You can comment below if you face any error while using it]pubg-licience-key-valid
- You will get a success message, and the installing continues, and it might take a few more minutes to complete.
- After the installing is completed successfully, select create desktop shortcut option if required and select the finish option.
- So, the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds PC version is successfully installed/activated on your PC/Laptop.
- Now, you can start the game and enjoy it.
PUBG is an amazing action game that’s why people spend their most of time with it. You can play PUBG Mobile in your computer free of cost, and the emulator is the free option for PUBG PC. Tencent Gaming Buddy and Bluestacks are most suggested emulators to play PUBG on computer. Well in other case you find any queries or having any doubts then feel free to comment. Thanks!
You can also check:
Kinemaster for PC | Free Download
Best Wireless Earbuds Under 30$
Top 10 Anonymous Chat Apps | Updated List 2020
WIFI Connected But No Internet! How to Fix?
Best Photo Viewer for Windows 10
Top 12 Best FM Transmitter Apps for Android and iOS
Top 4 Best
CD Players In 2020
Best Night Vision Apps for Android [Updated 2020]
Top 12 Free Beat Making Software [Updated List 2020]
Top 14 TeamViewer Alternatives [Updated List 2020]
The 100 Best Skyrim Mods You Should Download